Branding is identity, which leads to recognition, and eventually trust. Understand the importance of symbolism and clarity to a person, and you’ll appreciate the importance of branding to your business.
If you want to work with the branding specialist has to offer. Logo Mate has extensive experience with helping businesses of all sizes to create effective visual communication across a range of modern and traditional mediums. For many years, Logo Mate has been providing expertise on a variety of brand elements, including logo design, web design, poster design, catalogue compilation and design and much more.
Logo Mate is the branding businesses have been using for over ten years to reach their goals. We are the branding specialist businesses from all trades have turned to; whether it’s strengthening relationships with current clients, helping to create new relationships with prospects or helping the business to increase its profit and turnover.
What Can You Expect From the Best Branding Specialist Has to Offer?
Firstly, you can expect a service that’s second to none from Logo Mate. We work incredibly hard to ensure that as much information about your business is incorporated into your brand identity and designs. We achieve this individual look by working closely with every client to find out what makes them unique and special.
We use this important information to hand craft a design that grabs the attention of the target audience, while helping the business to assert its authority and expertise of the industry. Logo Mate will meticulously design every detail of your logo, website and marketing material to ensure that your brand identity is full, in depth and completely consistent. Logo Mate is the branding specialist Brisbane businesses entrust to deliver cost effective, appealing and professional designs, and strong successful marketing campaigns.
Logo Mate strives to not just meet your expectations, but to exceed them. We aim to do so much more than simply impress your audience. We work hard to deliver solid marketing strategies and striking long lasting designs that will convert a prospect into a long term client. As an expert branding specialist Brisbane and Australian businesses trust, we have incredible experience at delivering the tools you need to take your business to the next step.
Modern Day Example of Brand Power – Coca-Cola Vs Pepsi
Cola is a pretty common commodity, one that is appreciated around the globe. The two giants of the cola industry are Coca-Cola and Pepsi.
Coca-Cola is a far bigger brand than Pepsi. Sure, Pepsi has enjoyed exceptional success in an industry that is full of competitors (after all, there are quite a few brands that produce cola), but Coca-Cola has enjoyed far more recognition and popularity compared to Pepsi. Why?
Well, the reason for this is unbelievably simple!
Both Coca-Cola and Pepsi have altered their branding over the last century. Obviously, for companies that have been running for such a considerable amount of time, it’s important to update the corporate image and branding to keep their company fresh and competitive in a modern market, they have developed a strong brand strategy.
However, Coca-Cola’s brand redesigns have been far more subtle, and far more sympathetic to their previous designs, than the changes to the branding and corporate logo made by Pepsi. Despite their design changes, branding consistency has allowed Coca-Cola to have more time building a brand image that has developed considerable trust with it’s clients and consumers.
Pepsi, however, have only been able to reach a measurable degree of popularity before radically changing their branding, rendering the brand less recognisable, which in turn reduced the amount of trust consumers had in their company and products.
Imagine if McDonalds had a Makeover…
Let’s pretend that McDonalds underwent a radical makeover. For some unknown reason, they suddenly stopped using the golden arches logo. They ditched their corporate colours, they dressed their staff in new uniforms and reinvented their interior design.
The kept the food exactly as it was before. Their products remained unaltered, but their image had drastically changed.
Would you walk into that McDonalds? Or would you drive by, assuming that the new look must mean a different business, and look for a restaurant that you could recognize?
The truth is, not everyone enjoys the products that McDonalds offers; however, EVERYONE knows who McDonalds are because their branding is so clear, so simple and so consistent.
Branding Your Business – Asking Yourself the Bigger Questions
Each brand is unique to a business, and in order to create an effective and long lasting brand you need to ask yourself some questions about your business.
- What is the mission of your business?
- What is the philosophy of your company?
- What are the benefits and unique factors of your products and services?
- What do you want associates, prospects and clients to think of your business?
- What qualities do you want your business to be associated with?
By knowing your customer’s needs, you can begin to use your branding to shape their expectations. We can assist you with a range of branding services including: –
Branding Your Business – Creating a Complete Brand Framework
A brand is much more than an image. It is the definition of your business. Branding your business by yourself can be extremely tricky, as there are a lot of aspects you need to consider. However, here are some core concepts that will help you to create a long lasting brand for your business.
- Get a Great Logo – A logo is the foundation to your identity and image. A good logo will act as an inspiration for other branding ideas.
- Spread the Brand Message – Think about what it is you want the branding to say about your business, and spread this message on to your staff and colleagues.
- Integrate the Branding – Branding will only work if it is consistent throughout every level of communication and interaction; from digital email signatures to the design of your corporate uniform and everything in between, your branding must be clearly seen.
- Give Your Business a Voice – It’s not what you say, it’s how you say it. The ‘voice’ of you company is incredibly important. Are you a friendly company, or a ritzy company looking to impress? Whatever your business personality, be sure to give your company a voice that reflects your true nature.
- Say it in a Sentence – Create a one sentence statement that defines your brand. This will help to keep your image clear and make your branding more memorable and meaningful.
- Forget Fancy and Keep to Consistency – Take it from Coca-Cola and Pepsi, it pays to stay consistent, even during changes, rather than choosing radical new design. Forget fancy, and keep to consistency.
- Brand Promises – If your brand promises something to your customers, make sure you deliver it! A broken brand promise can quickly compromise the effectiveness of your brand. Make efforts to ensure that operations can support statements from branding statements and campaigns.
View Work from a Branding Specialist
The trouble is, many advertising agencies use their own strategies to generate hype about their own services. At Logo Mate, we believe the best way to see whether we are right for your needs is to view our online portfolio.
A visit to our portfolio will show you a number of the clients we have worked with in recent months. This allows you to see firsthand exactly how successful our services and strategies are. There is no better way of judging the efficiency and capabilities of a branding specialist than through the portfolio.