The uniqueness of the product’s logo doesn’t follow any formula or style at all. They are uniquely their own in straightforward manner. Notice the Kmart’s “big K”, the G’s that link in Gucci and the famous “swoosh” of Nike are responsible why people recognize these products even at a distance.
Things to consider when creating a brand using a logo:
- It is important to think about the utilization of the logo in different forms of advertisement when conceptualizing a design.
- The logo should be clear enough even small or big, for a website or for a billboard.
- There should be no more than three colors in a logo, clear and bold but not flashy.
- The composition of the logo’s image might be an abstract, letters and the name of the company. However, it should not look cluttered and as much as possible it should look simple.
- With the advent of software that can render a logo design online, it is always best to render a logo by hand—originally.
- Different styles, typefaces, images and fonts should be evaluated in order to deliver different angles and possibilities while comparing it to popular images available everywhere.
- Uniqueness should always be considered as the focal point in creating a design.