We create unique infographics to your requirements.
All our designs are unique and custom made based on your requirements. Our professional in-house designers have years of experience and will put their energy and love into your infographic project.
Infographic Design Services
How do you get the most shares? Infographics! Infographics bring you ten times the traffic you would normally get.
People love infographics and find them engaging and useful. So if you want to increase your traffic, you must invest in a well-design infographic…And Logo Mate is here to help you make that possible!
First Select Your Package
The Simple Package, This is for:
- You need a small to mid-sized infographic (around 600px in width x 1000px in height).
- You’re creating a simple tutorial or content with simple outline bulleted lists.
The Ultimate Package, You need this if:
- You need a heavy-sized infographic (around 1000px in width X 3000px in height).
- You have tons of info/materials to share and you need more pizzas into your graphic!
What You Will Get
- Quality infographic design in .PNG or .JPG format (whichever you prefer).
- Up to 20 icons/elements.
- PSD file for additional cost may be involved.
- Free promotion on Google+ / Twitter / Pinterest / Facebook (if the content is relevant and useful)
Infographic design process
After you place the order you can submit the brief and the information in your client area. We will review the brief and discuss any issues with you. Then we go on to design and after we’re done, you will find the design in your client area. Here you can give feedback and guidance for us to refine the design. After you have approved the design, we’ll upload the files to your client area.
Infographic design time frame
We will be back to you within five days with the first drafts, although sizes 800×7000px or larger will take 8 business days. The duration of the refinement stage depends on your feedback.
What’s included in the infographic design package
The infographic design package includes the design based on your brief and two rounds of revision. At the end you will receive the design in JPEG and PNG format.
Additional services for infographic designs:
- You may choose to receive the PSD (Photoshop file) as well.
- We can search for attractive stock images to use in the infographic. Additionally you will have to cover the cost for the rights to use the pictures.
- A Facebook post image to promote the infographic.
- Complex illustration.
- Additional revisions (additional costs may apply for revisions – complex & simple revisions).
Full ownership of intellectual property rights
You have full ownership of the IP rights to your design once the job is complete and paid for.