Get Your Event Recognized With Our Top Notch Invitation Design Services
When you get an invitation in the mail, little gets you more excited than a stunning, unique design. Here at LogoMate, we can help you excite your invitees whether for a personal or business party. Our invitation design services can help you to make an impact when inviting people to your party or event, instantly intriguing them. With our fast, efficient services, we also work directly with you, our client, to make your vision come to life. We guarantee that you will love your design or we will work with you on it until you do.
- What does your Invitation design package include
- Different types of Invitation designs
- How much does it cost to design a Invitation
- How long does it take and payment terms
- Invitation samples and ideas
If the product is presented with superior quality chances are you will get noticed.
What your Invitation design package includes→
- 100% custom Invitation design, with original design concept
- Unlimited design revisions until you are 100% satisfied
- Fast direct support (via) phone/chat/email
- Agency quality design without the agency price tag
- No hidden costs or surprises (all costs upfront)
- Free lifetime file storage & access to files
- All stock photography (where required)
- Full ownership rights of your Invitation design upon completion
- All files will be print ready, suitable for any commercial printer
- Final design sent via email in multiple file formats – as required
Types of Invitations we can design→
- Advertsing Invitation design
- Movie Invitation Design
- Creative Invitation Design
- Motivational Invitation Design
How much does a Invitation design cost→
The exact cost depends on your requirements. To get started on your Invitation, please fill out our free estimate request.
Delivery time & payment terms→
- Delivery: deliver first draft within 3-5 business days – from the time we receive your design brief and supporting information. We also have a ‘EXPRESS DESIGN’ service if you need your work within 24hrs.
- Payment: with all new clients we request 50% payment in advance, payable by credit card, paypal or bank transfer.
Invitation design samples and ideas→
We understand that time is money and that is why we are dedicated to providing you with the lowest possible pricing along with the highest quality product.
Why take chances with another company that may sacrifice quality for speed? With over a decade of working directly with our client, LogoMate has the ability to provide you both services with a guarantee. Let us help you with your design needs today!
There are a number of skills that make for excellent invitation design. Originality is important, and so is uniqueness, but these are not the only things you need when designing a new invitation theme. The artwork needs to have a suitable foundation so the end result looks as good as the design on the computer screen. The following essential invitation design tips are here to get you ready for success.
Setting up the file
Any professional graphic design project knows how critical it is to set up the design files properly. This is especially the case when you are dealing with multiple panels – as is almost always true with invitation design – as the panels need to align correctly for successful printing.
You should search for a layout template online before you begin creating your design in a design application. With these templates it is much easier to get everything set up correctly, and they can help you avoid setbacks and fatal issues that can jeopardize the entire project. Templates minimize setup time, ensure the correct resolution, Colour formatting and size, and come with markets for score lines, cutlines, safe areas and bleed lines. It is easy to find free templates online.
Where copy and graphics meet
Naturally there are a vast number of ways to design your invitation. While keeping things original is an important tenet that any respectable designer will stand by, there are a number of conventions that make sense to follow – especially if you are designing an invitation for a corporate event or are sending them out as part of a public campaign.
Start things with a headline that is large, bold and attention grabbing. As a designer you should know how to fit the font and the Colour and the other aspects of the text to match what the message says and the overall invitation. Always remember to include why the customer should attend the event – here it is a good idea to sell the location and the various things happening at the event. You want to motivate the reader and give them the desire to attend. Obviously (but often forgotten) you must include the location, date and time of the event. The call to action is the final piece of the puzzle, and it should be effective.
The job of the graphics is to support the text and reinforce the theme of the text, and this makes it important to be specific and not wishy-washy with pictures and imagery. Graphics can be very influential, and they are always good at attracting attention and drawing the reader in. Remember not to let your graphics detract from the message presented. For an extra layer of class, think about special printing options such as die cutting and foil stamping. These are an easy way to quickly capture the audience’s attention and significantly improve the rate of response.