LogoMate offers quality logo design services by exceeding competitors by offering the most efficient process. With an efficient timeframe and fast service, we offer the capability of advanced creativity, with a designer who understands what makes a logo work for a business.
LogoMate is one of Australia’s leading brand designers, that provides effective and affordable company logo design services? We are fast, experienced, reliable and guarantee the highest quality design for businesses right across Australia.
You logo is a crucial aspect to your branding process. LogoMate help you come up with a solution to create a powerful visual impact in today’s marketplace.
Find out how we help you with your design needs.
What we do to get the best result →
- Information Gathering
- Research & Brainstorming
- Idea/Concept Generation
- Sketching & Conceptualizing
- Computer Generation
- Colour Scheming Concepts
What your logo design package includes →
- 100% custom logo design, with original concepts
- Unlimited design revisions until you are 100% satisfied
- Fast direct support (via) phone/chat/email
- Agency quality design without the agency price tag
- No hidden costs or surprises (all costs upfront)
- Free lifetime file storage & access to files
- Full ownership rights of your logo design upon completion
- Final design sent via email in multiple file formats – as required
How much does it cost →
The exact cost depends on your requirements. To get started on your logo, please fill out our FREE estimate request.
The logo design process.
The design process is quite straight forward, once LogoMate has all the information required (eg. what appeals to your market, target audience etc.) we will then produce 4-6 original design concepts in various styles that meet your needs; these will be sent to you for review and depending on your feedback, the ideas will be developed further or new ideas produced.
The service isn’t limited to any set number of concepts or any set number of revisions (also known as gold, silver and bronze packages). We have found by placing restrictions on the revisions, this can be counterproductive to the end result, and as such I encourage a more organic approach where the logo is developed directly with the client over a natural period of drafts. See full design process here.
What you will receive (once complete).
This extensive package includes all the file formats you will need for use across all media; Print production, Broadcast, Internet, etc.
Delivery time & payment terms→
Delivery: Deliver first draft within 7-10 business days – from the time we receive your design brief and supporting information.
Payment: With all new clients we request 50% payment in advance, payable by PayPal (or Credit Card) or bank transfer (details provided in quotation).
Logo design portfolio & samples →
This portfolio contains a wide array of logo designs. LogoMate welcomes you to my logo + branding portfolio where you will see some examples of our work.
Our logo design process is simple and straightforward. You give LogoMate the information we need about your business and, in a face-to-face consultation, we will work with you to create a marketing approach and a detailed outline of how you would like your corporate image to change.
Logo Design and its Importance
Logo is the representation of your company; it identifies your businesses characteristics as well as all things related to it.
Once a consumer sees your logo the first impression that would come to their mind is the way it is being presented.
The more professional it looks, the more positive impression it gets being reflected to your company.
Having a positive looking business image is essential for the credibility and trust which may lead to growth and success.
It’s well understood that a great logo design is essential to the power of your business’s branding, but what constitutes great?
First and foremost, an effective logo design should be simple to read and easy on the eyes.
Let’s take a look at some of the most well recognized national brands: Nike, Apple, Starbucks, McDonalds, etc. Virtually anyone would be able to recognize the packaging from these companies in a heartbeat.
This is due to the effectiveness of their logo designs.
Each logo design is easy to recognize and consistent with a brand identity, and carries the company’s presence, from billboards to packaging to advertisements, to your brain, where it settles in your subconscious.
How can you make sure that your logo design builds the best brand identity for your business? Let’s start with font and colours.
When it comes to the font of your logo design, you must first ensure that the name of your business is legible.
Offbeat fonts might look cool, but if it takes a potential client longer than a couple of seconds to decipher your meaning, you might have lost the lead.
With fonts, clarity is far more important than cool.
Colours play deeply into our psychology and affect the way consumers think and behave. Let’s say for example that you run a business that caters to women who want a day away from the grind and to feel pampered.
The ideal colours then would be softer tones of green or perhaps earth tones. You wouldn’t want the colours of your logo design to be hot colours such as reds, bright oranges or yellow.
The colour sets the mood you want your brand associated with.
To get the most out of your logo design, make sure that your logo presents a good face for your business that it can be used for more than a business card.
When it comes to an effective logo design, it’s important to consider what is best for your business in the long term, even if that means spending a little more at the outset.
Take the time necessary to give yourself a logo design that will endure and be memorable rather than one that is instantly forgotten.
Professional logo designers that actually understand the needs of the customers.
What is your company’s image?
If your logo wasn’t one of the first things that came to mind, perhaps I can help.
I’m not going to give you a logo with clipart or stock photos. I’m not going to create something that you or your friend with a cheap software package can make.
That’s not what your business needs.
As a professional logo designer, it is my job to craft your company’s image with a message which will make your brand stand out in a sea of the same old same old.
A professionally designed logo is an investment which will pay for itself thousands of times over during the life of your business.
In many cases, it will be the first thing people see when introduced to your company’s brand. Isn’t it important that their first impression is a great impression?
With thousands of designers on the web, this begs the obvious question: how do you know who to choose for your logo?
You could make your logo designer selection by sifting through the various online portfolios. The problem with this approach is that what you see isn’t always what you get.
The logo designer may be representing the top 5% of their work, and certainly isn’t advertising any of their unhappy customers.
Make sure you have the right designer for the job.
Start with a handful of sites and then slowly narrow it down to just two or three, narrowing your selection down to the logo designers that have a nice blend of quality work and pricing that falls within your budget.
Pay extra attention to the design and layout of their own site. If it is ugly, the chances are excellent that your logo will be ugly too.
Once you have two or three choices, go ahead and contact the logo designer at each site so you can get a feel for their personality.
If everything else is equal, go with the logo designer that gets a recommendation from your gut.
People sometimes understand more from the back of their minds than they do from the front.
The same part of the brain that would lead you to remember the specificity of a logo is the same part of your brain that might help you decide on the best logo designer for your business.
A professionally designed logo is an investment which will pay for itself.
If you’ve ever wondered why a competitor’s business seems to receive more attention than yours, the answer is probably simpler than you think.
Logo designing, and branding in general, have an awful lot to do with a business’s success.
Branding sets the stage in the customer’s minds.
The best branding is able to effectively differentiate your company’s products and services in a way that remains in the minds of your potential customers.
Professional logo design is to branding what curb appeal is to your house. You create a nice entrance and the client will have a much better opinion of what follows.
A logo design that is attractive, memorable and easy to read is a logo that could move your business from the outer margins to unbridled success.
How do you know what makes for a great logo?
The answer might surprise you.
The 7 central elements of great professional logo design:
- Keep it simple. A powerful logo design possesses a strong, balanced image that offers no extraneous elements to mar its clean look. Not everyone has time for a story; the logo should say it all at a glance. But simple doesn’t mean there’s nothing to it. Great logo designing requires vision, and sometimes the most basic design is more challenging than it could ever appear.
- Be aware of what you’re trying to say. If your logo designing leads to a vague or unclear message, then your logo is not doing its job. The best logos have a single concept, perfectly executed. Whatever you most want to communicate to your customers should be the foundation of your logo.
- Make it immortal. Do everything you can to make a classically modern logo, designing something that looks good today and will still look fresh as taste and styles continue to evolve. A good logo designer has the creative eye for and the training required to know what looks good now and what will look good tomorrow.
- Adaptation is good. If you are logo designing from the ground up, there is no reason not to start with a logo that will easily adapt to subtle changes without losing the focus of the original image or idea.
- Make it memorable. The best logo designing should always be aware of infiltrating the customer’s long term memory. Using simple lines and easily identifiable shapes will make a logo far easier to recall.
- Colours are important. In addition to a proper concept and intelligent shape, logo designing should also factor in colour to help set tone and mood. However, a great logo shouldn’t be dependent on colour alone. Sometimes your business may need to print in black and white or limited colours and your logo should be just as appealing no matter what colours you use.
- Make your logo as unique as your business. This may sound obvious, but it isn’t easy to do. Which is why you see so many businesses with generic, easily forgotten logos? If during the logo designing process you think your potential logo reminds you of something else, go ahead and switch. Chances are you’re right.
Transforming your brand identity with professional business logo design.
Close your eyes and picture the business logo design of any local neighbourhood business.
A veterinarian, preschool, or perhaps a landscaping company.
I bet I can tell you what was on their businesses’ logo.
An animal for the veterinarian, some blocks for the preschool, and perhaps grass and trees for the landscaper.
Am I right about the business logo design?
If your business logo design looks like everyone else, then how do you expect your customers to remember you?
The difference between a good logo designer and a bad one is that the good one can use clichés like those above to your advantage, using the expectations of others to your advantage with a bit of creativity.
The best logo designs make for the best businesses.
Here are five ways in which a business logo design can help to make a terrific business.
- Awesome logos make awesome first impressions. Before your sales team ever shows up, your potential customers have already seen your logo and it has given them a positive feeling about your business. The best first impression will provide your business with an edge.
- A good business logo design will help you to attract new customers. People see hundreds to thousands of logos every day. They often know a good business logo design when they see it, even if they don’t realize it. Having the best logo possible also helps to edge out the competition.
- Stand out and get noticed! Spend a few minutes with the local yellow pages and you will quickly see how few businesses truly stand out. When it comes to business logo design, most businesses are content to run with the same old same old. The manner in which your business logo design uses colours, words, fonts and shapes will dictate how well it stands apart from the crowd.
- Groom a steady stream of loyal customers. Excellent service is of course the key to keeping your customers happy, but what happens when competition moves into town with friendly employees to tend their bright and shiny new business? By keeping your business logo design solid and your corporate image strong, you are giving your loyal customers less incentive to check out the neighbouring competition.
- Earn trust with a professional logo design. What convinces people to choose your business over a competitor’s? Often it’s simply the professional image of one business over the other, and a professional business logo design can travel yards over your competitor’s inches.
A company logo design is a visual representation of the business itself.
The primary function of a company logo design is to effectively represent the business it is trying to serve.
This means the logo design must both be easy to recognize and make sense within the context of the industry, product or service that is being marketed.
This can carry an expense, but the right company logo design can generate revenue by simply existing.
How can you get your company logo design to work that hard?
Use the proper image and lettering.
For example, if a company is selling general contracting services, a dainty script or delicate font would probably not be the best choice to effectively convey the essence of the company.
The best option for a suitable company logo design would contain a font that is strong and vivid.
A company logo design is a visual representation of the business itself.
This holds true for every business, from the smallest neighbourhood Mom & Pop to the multi-national conglomerate, the company logo design can firmly establish the tone for the company.
When it comes to larger business and corporations, it is important that the company logo design doesn’t merely focus on a single aspect of the business, but rather on the entire company as a whole.
For instance, McDonald’s is arguably best known for their French fries, yet they don’t implement fries in their logo.
Creating a logo that stands out.
The most important trait of a great company logo designer is their ability to create a logo that stands out in even the most crowded marketplace.
Bland or unoriginal logos will always be destined to fail.
A poor design or marginal personality in your company logo will hurt your bottom line.
One final quality of a truly unique company logo design is a symbol that can easily stand the test of time.
Cookie-cutter logos that bank on current trends will look instantly dated the second the trend wears off.
There have never been more tools available to make your own company logo design.
But why would you want to?
Having a custom design for your business is a way to make it stand out now and for a long time to come. See more at Wikipedia on logos.
We can assist you in all areas of Australia, including:
- Brisbane Logo Design
- Sydney Logo Design
- Melbourne Logo Design
- Adelaide Logo Design
- Perth Logo Design
- Hobart Logo Design
- Canberra Logo Design
- Darwin Logo Design
- Gold Coast Logo Design
A custom logo design can help define your company for the long-term.
It wouldn’t be too large a leap to say that virtually every business logo that comes instantly to mind was designed by a professional logo designer.
It’s amazing how powerful an image can be and what kind of impact it can have on a business.
The secret to a great logo is one that is both easy to remember, and contains something that uniquely belongs to the company, from their web presence to their products.
In some cases, the custom logo design might simply be an adaptation of the business’s name, albeit one with style.
Kleenex is an excellent example. In other instances, a simple symbol can serve as the representation for the entire company, such as with Apple Computers.
Securing a custom logo design is often one of the first moves of a smart business.
This step is so important because logo fulfils a large range of essential functions.
A custom logo design is essential to a company’s branding.
A good logo represents the company, gives a symbolic representation of what the company stands for, and can even help to carry the company’s credibility on its shoulders.
Some business are willing to spend thousands of dollars on a custom logo design because they understand that a successful logo doesn’t need to just look good, it must also be appropriate to the aims of the business and reliable enough to last through the long haul.
A quality custom logo design will be able to penetrate a prospect’s mind and embed itself into the sub-conscious as a symbol of the company’s philosophy and products.
A custom logo design is worth every cent so long as the symbol can be recognized and remembered in an instant.
There have been countless companies who have spent millions of dollars on custom designed logos.
They employ a team of graphic designers to produce a wide array of custom logos, from which they select just one.
The right custom logo design will allow their company stand apart from the competition.
A custom logo design is original and unique, both characteristics can be vital to the success of the company brand.
I would love to help you with your business’s custom logo design. Click here to see my portfolio.
I have been designing business logos for years and would love to help you and your business find the quality custom logo design it’s been looking for.