Do you do trade shows or sell crafts? If so, you need a phenomenal pull up banner design to set you apart. Chances are you have a fabulous product but it is not being seen because it is getting lost amongst hundreds of exhibits. With a pull up banner, you can set your booth apart and reach guests across the venue with an eye-catching display that will have them making a beeline for your booth. With over a decade of experience, LogoMate can offer you a dynamic pull up banner design by taking your ideas and sketches and turning them into the display you’ve always dreamed of.
Pull Up Banner
- What does your Pull Up Banner design package include
- Different types of Pull Up Banner designs
- How much does it cost to design a Pull Up Banner
- How long does it take and payment terms
- Pull Up Banner samples and ideas
If the product is presented with superior quality chances are you will get noticed.
What your Pull Up Banner design package includes→
- 100% custom Pull Up Banner design, with original design concept
- Unlimited design revisions until you are 100% satisfied
- Fast direct support (via) phone/chat/email
- Agency quality design without the agency price tag
- No hidden costs or surprises (all costs upfront)
- Free lifetime file storage & access to files
- All stock photography (where required)
- Full ownership rights of your Pull Up Banner design upon completion
- All files will be print ready, suitable for any commercial printer
- Final design sent via email in multiple file formats – as required
Types of Pull Up Banners we can design→
- Advertsing Pull Up Banner design
- Movie Pull Up Banner Design
- Creative Pull Up Banner Design
- Motivational Pull Up Banner Design
How much does a Pull Up Banner design cost→
The exact cost depends on your requirements. To get started on your Pull Up Banner, please fill out our free estimate request.
Delivery time & payment terms→
- Delivery: deliver first draft within 3-5 business days – from the time we receive your design brief and supporting information. We also have a ‘EXPRESS DESIGN’ service if you need your work within 24hrs.
- Payment: with all new clients we request 50% payment in advance, payable by credit card, paypal or bank transfer.
Pull Up Banner design samples and ideas→
We understand that time is money and that is why we are dedicated to providing you with the lowest possible pricing along with the highest quality product.
Don’t lose out on another sale; let LogoMate help you with the tools that drive your business success.
Pull Up Banner Design
It can be a difficult thing to get pull up banner design right. Banners are used on occasions where the last thing people are interested in is actually looking at banners. Events such as concerts, expos, conferences, campus events and seminars can be very diverse, and this is why it is such an important thing to design a striking pull up banner design that makes the audience take notice and be influenced.
The following essential pull up banner design tips are here to help you achieve exactly that – create an impressive and striking pull up banner design that hits the mark and leaves a lasting impression on the audience.
Think about the setting
Everyone is different and it is not always a good idea to pigeonhole people when considering the most suitable pull up banner design for an event, but having said this, designing a banner for a metal concert is going to come with a different set of considerations than designing a banner for a corporate event. You be must be able to create a design that is in tune with the target environment.
Simplicity is key
You need to focus your design efforts on a specific target audience. If you try to cater for multiple audiences with lots of different messages, the banner will be too busy and not effective enough. The things you need for your pull up banner design to be effective are simplicity for your taglines, offers, images and calls to action (often who won’t even need all of this).
Grab the audience’s attention
Bright Colours are what draw the audience’s attention. If you know the place where your banner is going to be placed, use a Colour which contrasts with the background Colour.
Outside or inside?
Bright Colours are imperative for outdoor locations because they have a lot of things to compete with for the audience’s attention, but for indoor locations, bright Colours might be too distracting. Subtle Colours can make a better choice here, with bright borders and accentuated text to help the banner stand out without being too garish.
Gain impact from a distance
Don’t forget that your audience will typically be viewing your banner from a at least a moderate distance away, so your pull up banner design should deliver the message at a distance. You should also think about the specific viewing distances of the event. If there is a long average viewing distance, the banner resolution does not need to be as high. When you plan carefully, your pull up banner design will provide a clear and powerful message that has a real, positive impact on the audience. Always follow the guidelines of your printer (such as file preparation) to ensure you achieve the best results. Remember these essentials and you’ll be in a great position to succeed.