LinkedIn Company Pages are an essential marketing tool for any business wishing to put across a professional image and attract high quality customers.
Let us perfect your LinkedIn page to give you the professional image you deserve. LinkedIn Company pages are FREE to setup; Just use your existing profile!
Here’s what makes a LinkedIn profile different to a Facebook Page: companies can build their brand by showcasing their products, services and receive customer recommendations (which help build your brand virally and credibly).
Each time a you receive a recommendation on your LinkedIn Company Page for your products or services, it is visible to all of the recommendation’s connections resulting in authentic endorsements of your products on your Company Page’s Product tab – social media marketing of the highest order.
We offer specialist LinkedIn Company Page design
LinkedIn operates as a secondary web page for your business, and is extremely versatile. Here’s what you can do:
- Present your products and services in d Showcase Pages that outline your service and message
- Promote your products and services through LinkedIn searches
- Look at real sales leads coming from informed, connected prospects
- Smarter recruiting – make your firm attractive to the best talent out there on LinkedIn
- Better advertising – LinkedIn can offer you some intelligent and effective options
Why it is Key for You
Having a LinkedIn Company Page is a great way to set up a searchable online ‘showroom’ for your business and products. You can get your business’s message across clearly and dynamically with the content on your Company Page, and use Showcase Pages to target your products and services at potential clients.
As the most prominent professional networking platform LinkedIn is the perfect place to show what it is you are about and to engage with others who may be interested in your services. Send news, information and employment opportunities to a wide variety of viewers.
There are five elements to LinkedIn page:
- Overview. This is where your company information is displayed, and where you introduce yourself and your business to your products and services.
- Products and Services. Here you can showcase your product or service and encourage recommendations from other LinkedIn users. Any connections to recommendations are also displayed.
- Careers. A paid subscription section, this is the place where you advertise jobs, explain the company message and talk about your standing in the community. You can choose between a range of levels in order to display the message you want.
- Employee Information. Here you can talk about those who work for you, what they do, what they have done in the past and their achievements.
- Analytics. An admin only page, this one offers statistical analysis that can help you see where you can improve your business for both you and your clients.
How to Set-Up a LinkedIn Company Page
It is free and easy to set up your page, and it instantly gives you access to many viewers. Just access the Add Company page link. The system will ask you for all the necessary information that is to be displayed on the page.
LinkedIn is great for getting through to a specialist audience, and is one of the most impressive versions of social media networking.
Understanding the benefits of LinkedIn
LinkedIn is unique to all other social media sites as it is geared more towards businesses. This is what gives LinkedIn it’s astounding 277% higher effectiveness for lead generation than any other social media site including Facebook and Twitter. Great for any businesses looking to interact and communicate with other businesses, LinkedIn is the place to focus on for its amazing lead generation potential.
- In Australia alone, there are almost 4 million users on LinkedIn. This is only a small percentage compared to the 277 million users in over 200 countries across the globe.
- The largest percentage of users are in the age range between 25 and 34 with the forty year olds following shortly behind.
- Two new users are signing up every second
- Half of users on LinkedIn gross over $100,000 every year
In recent years, LinkedIn hasn’t been a huge asset to businesses in terms of setting up a company page but due to recent new features and updates, LinkedIn is now a quality new resource for marketers. For business looking to interact and engage with other businesses, LinkedIn could be a great new opportunity to look into so contact Logo Mate to learn more about how we can get your started setting up a new account now!