Make a Statement with Our Sticker Design Services
Stand out in style with our sticker design services. Many people use stickers to dress up their product packaging or envelopes. Want to create address labels? You can do that, too! With LogoMate, we can help you to make your stickers everything you need and more. We work directly with our clients to give them unique, high quality designs at an affordable price. With our fast, efficient services, you can get your sticker design in a timely fashion with the highest quality possible.
- What does your Sticker design package include
- Different types of Sticker designs
- How much does it cost to design a Sticker
- How long does it take and payment terms
- Sticker samples and ideas
If the product is presented with superior quality chances are you will get noticed.
What your Sticker design package includes→
- 100% custom Sticker design, with original design concept
- Unlimited design revisions until you are 100% satisfied
- Fast direct support (via) phone/chat/email
- Agency quality design without the agency price tag
- No hidden costs or surprises (all costs upfront)
- Free lifetime file storage & access to files
- All stock photography (where required)
- Full ownership rights of your Sticker design upon completion
- All files will be print ready, suitable for any commercial printer
- Final design sent via email in multiple file formats – as required
Types of Stickers we can design→
- Advertsing Sticker design
- Movie Sticker Design
- Creative Sticker Design
- Motivational Sticker Design
How much does a Sticker design cost→
The exact cost depends on your requirements. To get started on your Sticker, please fill out our free estimate request.
Delivery time & payment terms→
- Delivery: deliver first draft within 3-5 business days – from the time we receive your design brief and supporting information. We also have a ‘EXPRESS DESIGN’ service if you need your work within 24hrs.
- Payment: with all new clients we request 50% payment in advance, payable by credit card, paypal or bank transfer.
Sticker design samples and ideas→
We understand that time is money and that is why we are dedicated to providing you with the lowest possible pricing along with the highest quality product.
Let us help you with your design needs without sacrificing quality for speed. At LogoMate, we have over a decade worth of experience working with our clients to give them the best design services for their needs. Let us see how we can help you today!
Design stickers can be so much fun, but you shouldn’t underestimate how challenging it can be to design stickers. Even the best designers face problems. The most important thing you need to do is plan carefully.
Take a look at the following tips before you thumbnail your sticker designs.
Don’t overcomplicate things
A good sticker design is one that is simple and easy to read, and not one full of text, images and complicated graphics. You should leave a healthy amount of white space between the textual and the graphical elements, and there is no need to add more information just because you have a larger template. Most people see stickers while they are on the move, and this gives you precious little time to get the message across. Develop your design until you have the simplest way of getting the message across.
Know your goals
Think carefully about your intentions. Is the sticker being used to raise awareness of a brand, or for a response campaign? What sort of response do you want from the viewers when your sticker comes into view? When you know your goals, it is much easier to create a sticker that has a well-defined purpose and initiates the desired customer response.
Go with full Colour
Definitely the best way to grab hold of the audience’s attention is to use full-Colour stickers, and preferably, bright, vivid Colours. With the right Colours your stickers will naturally draw attention to themselves no matter what surface they are stuck to. However if you know the Colour of the surface they are to go on, it is a good idea to use a contrasting Colour.
Use die cut stickers
Standard rectangular stickers are overshadowed by the more attractive and appealing die cut stickers. With this type of sticker you have much more freedom with the Colouring and the design – for one you can create a customized shape. With sticker design, the possibilities are endless, but the need to deliver the message in a small space does present limitations. With these tips in mind you can be efficient and creative.