There are a number of services that come as standard, as part of our custom build package. However, our clients are also free to choose from a number of optional extras.
It is important to consider all of the standard services and optional extras as part of the development process of your web design. If there is a feature that you have in mind that you don’t see on this list, simply contact us to discuss your custom feature. We also provide logo and graphic design services in Brisbane, Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, Adelaide, Hobart, Darwin & Canberra.
Standard Services for Bespoke Packages:
- Base System and Consultancy Services – You will receive a basic platform which will be configured to your requirements. This also includes setup, content editing and management, blogging features and more. Logo Mate will also provide free advice on improvements that will help to make your site easier to find by both visitors and search engine bots.
- Bespoke Website Design and Smartphone Support – We will help you create a web design that meets your needs, compliments your corporate identity and exceeds your visitors’ expectations. As the internet is viewed by a variety of different devices, Logo Mate will ensure that your website design works beautifully with computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Home Page Banner – A home page banner by Logo Mate is the perfect tool to deliver a series of quick messages and images that highlights who you are and what you do. These clickable banners have proven to increase online activity and sales, and they make a great interactive feature on the home page of any website.
- Simple Forms for Data Collection – Our standard package includes all of the online forms you’ll need to collect and send data using your website. From contact forms to newsletter subscription forms, Logo Mate can help you make your site incredibly interactive and informative.
- Email Management – Email is an essential communication tool, and when you launch a website, you may find that you need help creating email addresses and support arrangements to ensure all of your site mail is sent and received successfully. Logo Mate’s standard package includes ten email addresses and setup; however, additional addresses can be purchased if required.
- Hosting Services and Domain Registration – These two aspects of web design often confuse our clients; however, Logo Mate takes care of your hosting needs and your domain registration. If you already own a domain name, we will ensure that the finished site is setup to your chosen domain.
Optional Extras Outside of the Bespoke Package
There are a number of optional extras that you can include in your individual bespoke package. Any extra features will increase the overall price of your bespoke package; however, Logo Mate will ensure that your end price is affordable and within the boundaries of your budget.
Please contact our the team at Logo Mate today to find out just how much web design brisbane you can get for your money.
Optional Extras – Ecommerce and Online Shopping
Ecommerce had become incredibly popular with both businesses and internet users. With Logo Mate, you can easily incorporate ecommerce functionality and features into your website design in brisbane.
- Ecommerce System – Sell products, services, items and files online, and accept payments using popular online payment methods (PayPal, credit/debit cards). The Logo Mate ecommerce system can include a wish list, shopping cart and payment facility.
- Site Subscriptions – Monetize your website by restricting access to paying subscribers and customers only. This is great for premium content, and this system can be applied to a wide variety of different sites.
- User Generated Content/Self Serve Stores – Logo Mate can help you develop a website that allows users to upload their own files (such as photos) and then order a physical copy of these files, incorporating your products and/or services.
Optional Extras – Creating an Online Community
Many websites become popular and successful because they create a rich and stable community of like-minded individuals. There are a number of features you can add to convert your website into an interactive online community that is a hive of buzzing activity.
- User Management – Give different users access to your site using administration controls and features. With the Logo Mate user management system, you can easily allow high priority staff members and site visitors to access special content.
- Mailing List Management – As well as creating mailing forms, Logo Mate can create a mailing list management system, that make sit incredibly easy to send multiple HTML emails to a variety of different mailing lists.
- Groups and Forums – Groups are a popular means of your clients affiliating themselves with associates of your business. Groups can provide a steady backbone for an online community, and they can help you to develop new connections. Forums allow you to answer questions relating to your services and products.
- Calendar – Calendars are great if your business is involved with a lot of events. An online calendar allows your visitors to see how busy you are doing a variety of different activities. We can also develop an online calendar to help you keep your staff organized and informed on internal events.
- Photo Gallery/Videos/PDF’s – Photos, videos and audio files are popular commodities on the internet. With Logo Mate, you’ll find it easy to give your site visitors access to exclusive photos, online videos and other important files.
- Commenting and Sharing – With Logo Mate, you can have a site that makes it easy for your visitors to share content. Content can be shared via email and social media (see below). Many commercial websites include a blog, helping to keep visitors up to date with the latest activity. Any online blog should have a comments feature, allowing your visitors to interact with your content.
Optional Extras – Social Media and Sharing Site Content
Social media sites such as Twitter and FaceBook have become increasingly popular. They provide access to an unprecedented audience, so it makes sense for businesses to seize this advertising opportunity and to develop social media profiles as part of their website design and online identity.
- Twitter – Logo Mate can help you design a fantastic Twitter profile page. We can create a system that posts a tweet to your Twitter page every time you post new content to your website. We can help you automate tweets, and we can help you find out useful information about your followers and tweets.
- FaceBook – Logo Mate can help you create an effective and custom designed FaceBook Page. Pages are slightly different to personal profiles, and we can provide all the assistance and support you need to make the most of your FaceBook Page. We can help you connect your FaceBook Page to your Twitter profile, and we can include ‘like’ and ‘share’ buttons which posts content to the FaceBook and Twitter accounts of your site visitors.
- Sharing Site Content – Logo Mate can make it easy for your site visitors to choose from a wide selection of different social media sites. Simply let us know which social media sites you want to be associated with and we will make sure that your site can easily connect and post content to these important online hotspots.