Logo Mate fills the opening between a freelance designer and a conventional design & marketing agency by providing a large variety of creative services from logo design, brochure design, through to web design and graphics.
Find out how we’ll help you with your design needs – Request a FREE Estimate
First Impressions Count
Your designs – logos, web banners, even your business cards – are the first chance you get to make an impression.
What do you want that impression to say about you?
My clients know that they can count on me to help them stand out in a crowd.
I bring over a decade of proven success in design excellence to my clients and their design projects. I take the time to really listen to what you are saying, to find out what is important to you. Then I put my creative magic to work and offer stellar results no matter what the scale of your project may be.
Market leaders share something in common across all industries – they invest in themselves. The designs and materials that are out there representing you need to say that you are serious about your company, and that you’ll be serious about your customers, too.
When you trust me with your design work, I’m serious about quality. I don’t want a good design for you. I want a great design that fits into your total marketing and image plan, and furthers your business objectives. When people see your finished design projects, they are seeing the quality in you – and in me.
If you want a cookie cutter design that blends in, I’m probably not the designer for you. My designs are always original, based on the personality of your business and the goals for your project.
I won’t just help you stand out in the crowd. I will help you own it.
A satisfied client is a repeat client – and one who will be happy to give my name to people they know. I am proud of the long-term relationships I build with people. Beyond that pride, building one-on-one relationships gives me the opportunity to help clients maintain continuity of marketing message and build their brand identity into everything they put their names on now, and in the future.
I will take the time to talk with you about the scope of your project and what your budget is, and offer you options. When I give you a bid, you can be sure it is completely up front – no hidden charges popping out in the middle of the project that you weren’t expecting.
Don’t wait. Call me today, and we can get started on something that will be amazing.
You can count on it.
Plus, More Reasons to Work with Me
- From the first phone call to final brush stroke, the only person you will be in contact with is the lead creative designer for your project – ME. This means your details are delivered directly to the brain in charge with no weigh station along the way.
- I employ no account managers or junior designers. There will be no outside interpretations of your design brief outside of my own. You hire me and no one else, which makes me alone responsible for 100% of your design work.
- Every phone call goes directly to me, not a sales person or account manager. When you have questions or concerns, I’m there to answer.
- Because of my total independence and lack of overhead, I am able to offer premium work at considerable savings.
- I am always on top of tasks, and your work is my priority. If you should require any revisions in your design, tweaks can be made almost immediately upon request.
- Since it’s just me, it’s okay for conversations to run off topic. Billing inquiries and questions regarding your order may take place during the same discussion.
- My work is top notch and my service even better. Right now is the perfect time to pull your company ahead. I look forward to working with you.
Logo Design and its Importance
Logo is the representation of your company; it identifies your business characteristics as well as all things related to it. Once a consumer sees your logo the first impression that would come to their mind is the way it is being presented. The more professional it looks, the more positive impression it gets being reflected to your company. Having a positive looking business image is essential for the credibility and trust which may lead to growth and success.